What is GLPI cloud?
GLPI Network Cloud is a world-loved open source IT service management software offered as a SaaS. With GLPI on Cloud you can:
- Plan and manage Helpdesk (tickets/problems/changes),
- Track assets with native inventory;
- Keep control of your finance and projects;
- Manage users and Knowledge Base; etc.
Our hosting service allows you to use the application anywhere: at any time and from any device.
In addition to that, it is hosted by Europe’s leading web hosting providers (OVH), so your data is safe and backed up every day.
New version updates are also included, upon request in your customer area.
Technical support can be requested through a dedicated tool in your customer area.
What can you do on GLPI Network Cloud?
- Manage Helpdesk: Organize your support easily with GLPI: manage incidents/requests, create forms, define SLAs, deliver the best experience to your customers.
- Run inventory: Manage hardware, software and data centers. Link Asset inventory to Helpdesk and get 360° control of your IT and business infrastructure.
- Manage users: Take control over users: define entities, create profiles and restrict access to information. With GLPI rules you can define roles of each member of directory and setup workflow for Helpdesk and Inventory.
- Track finances: Discover the full potential of GLPI: track your expenses, contracts and suppliers, create new inventory objects, manage user database and make reports. Check the complete features description to learn more.
- Customize GLPI: Explore setup features to add logo of your brands, select the palette of colors and configure plugins. In this section you can also manage SLAs and notifications.
For who is our offer?
GLPI Network Cloud is a perfect solution for the company of any size. Unlike many ITSM software programs on the market, we do not sell the modules separately, so you can enjoy all-in-one platform for single price.
GLPI is a popular choice among retail, public, educational, manufacturing and services companies in all over the world.
On top of everything we offer the complete freedom in terms of payment: you can manage the number of users any time (decrease or increase) with no permanency obligation.
What services are included?
In the version on cLoud, backups, updates, free data migration, support L.3 unlimited are all included, unlike GLPI on-premise.
Here you can check the differences between Public Cloud, Private Basic and Private Advanced.
What plugins are included?
One of the advantages of GLPI Network Cloud is that you can try & use all exclusive plugins. Check the full list on the website: https://www.glpi-network.cloud/
Ready to try? Learn how to create an account
To create an account and enjoy GLPI Network Cloud:
- Enter to : https://www.glpi-network.cloud/home.php?l=en
- Then click in “Test it for 45 days for free.”
- You will be taken to this website: https://myaccount.glpi-network.cloud/register.php
- Complete the form with your personal data.
- Click in “Sign me up”.
- Done! You now have a free 45-day access to the GLPI cloud platform.
- After this trial, you can continue to use it by saving your payment information.