We are happy to announce our new silver partner in Poland – Hatomi.
Hatomi specializes in providing IT solutions tailored to the client’s needs. We use proprietary, opensource as well as commercial software. Our clients are large organizations both in Poland and abroad.
They implement projects based on three key teams:
• NMS / OSS
• Software House
This allows the solution to be adjusted to the individual needs of the client. Even in the case of commercial products, they are able to expand their functionalities, thanks to experienced programmers who gained knowledge in the field of OSS systems and network technologies as part of the projects implemented by Hatomi.
Their experts have years of experience in designing, implementing, operating and servicing ICT systems in Poland and abroad, confirmed by numerous technological certificates.
Among many solutions, Hatomi offers:
• Monitoring of infrastructure and services
• Availability and performance monitoring of applications and databases
• HelpDesk, CMDB, IT Service Desk / Management systems
• SIEM solutions
• High availability clusters
• Implementation of solutions with a strong recommendation for Open Source software
• Support for implemented solutions also in the 24×7 mode
We are excited that GLPI ITSM solution is becoming more and more represented all over the world and GLPI Network (our support offer for on-premises – get your IT Infrastructure secured) subscription service will be available for more customers through our new partners.
Our large partnership network is always open for new collaborations. If you are interested in representing one of our products in your country, get in touch with us: https://glpi-project.org/contact/
Being a partner means:
- Having an a direct access to the Teclib´s tech expertise;
- Get special discounts;
- Access official support,
- Many other tools which will help you to gain more customers and increase reputation on the market by adding open source ITSM to your portfolio.
Discover all benefits of being a partner here: https://glpi-project.org/partners/