We are happy to announce our new Silver partner in Venezuela – INTEGRITY.
INTEGRITY is an agile company focused on managed services and open-source solutions, founded in 2003, with operations in Ecuador since 2019 and in the process of expanding our market, developing projects with business allies in the continent, currently in Mexico and the United States.
Aware that technology is rapidly evolving and becoming more complex every day, we strive to simplify it for easy adoption and use by all our clients, regardless of their size.
With a consultative sales strategy, we establish a long-term relationship with our client portfolio, taking care of them and guaranteeing cost-effective solutions that add value to their businesses, valuing their time, money, and resources in an environment of respect and confidentiality.
Our portfolio includes:
1. Unified Communications focused on Call Centers integrated with external systems such as CRM, in the cloud or local implementation, as well as Enterprise IP Telephony based on Asterisk and other proprietary solutions such as NICE CXone.
2. Enterprise Technology Platforms are primarily based on open-source code, which offer to maximize investment in technology tools while reducing operational risk. GLPI stands out for Process Management not only for IT but for all purposes, among other open-source solutions for network monitoring, routing, and firewall.
3. Field Service Management. We developed our own Android application integrated with GLPI that provides mobility to field agents for service companies, with functionalities such as geolocation, workflow, tasks, and integration with external systems via Web Services.
4. With our extensive experience in Call Centers, we incorporate digital channel solutions to meet omnichannel customer engagement needs.
Our goal is to accelerate the digital transformation of companies through our Consultancy services, with methodologies and best IT practices that we apply in our Managed Support and Services to fully or partially manage their IT infrastructure to ensure availability and increase their operational efficiency, accompanied by our Training Services.
We are excited that GLPI ITSM solution is becoming more and more represented all over the world and GLPI Network (our support offer for on-premises – get your IT Infrastructure secured) subscription service will be available for more customers through our new partners.
Our large partnership network is always open for new collaborations. If you are interested in representing one of our products in your country, get in touch with us: https://glpi-project.org/contact_us/
Being a partner means:
- Having an a direct access to the Teclib´s tech expertise;
- Get special discounts;
- Access official support,
- Many other tools which will help you to gain more customers and increase reputation on the market by adding open source ITSM to your portfolio.
Discover all benefits of being a partner here: https://glpi-project.org/partners/