Formcreator plugin for GLPI is a plugin which allows to create custom forms of easy access and also one or more tickets or changes when the form is filled. Today we are happy to announce the release of Formcreator plugin version 2.10.3.
Want to know more about how it works? Find the answer in our blog post.
- description: simple text may render HTML tags
- dropdownfield: SQL error to find curent user’s groups
- dropdownfield: bad entity restriction
- form: bad path to css
- form: bad sharing URL
- glpiselectfield: missing caps un classnames
You can consult the changelog here: click
- use font awesome for all icons
- descriptionfield: allow description field in targets
- question,section: tip on conditions count
- condition: conditions evaluation