Release 9.3 beta
We’re proud to announce the BETA of GLPI 9.3 and we need your help for testing before final release.
The main feature will be Data Center Infrastructure Management!
Here is some pictures for the rack view:
Drag and drop support
Pictures in specifications
Here is a list for others major features:
– Multiple solutions in ITIL objects (tickets, problems, changes).
– Select a source on login (we can now have namesakes on different ldap servers).
– OpenStreetMap vizualization for assets.
– Better print support.
– GLPI is now on InnoDB mysql engine by default, no more lock issues.
– Log level can now be changed, in order to hide some messages (depreciations for example).
– Disks components can now be attached to Network equipment and printer asset types.
Get the beta release on Github and test, test, test!