This version is compatible with GLPI 9.5.5 or later only. Users of GLPI 10 must use Formcreator 2.13 or later. Support of GLPI 9.5.4 and earlier has been dropped, see notes of version 2.11.3 to know the reason.
⚠️ This version intends to fix compatibility with GLPI 9.5.10 and 9.5.11 which contains an upgrade of TinyMCE (used for rich text editors). Some other fixes are also available in this release; see the changelog.
⚠️ Important note: Some administrators use business rules relying on the request source field in tickets to distinguish tickets created by Formcreator. A change has been done in the plugin to allow customization of the request source via ticket templates. Target ticktets without template will lose the request source “Formcreator”. If business rules use the request source “Formcreator” it is recommended to add a ticket template to target tickets, with a predefiend field “request source” set to “Formcreator”.
- abstracttarget: retrieve sub itemtype from question (eccf3d1a)
- condition: empty sql IN statement (8e4d0491)
- dropdownfield,glpiselectfield: shiw item ID only on user preference (53dc3aeb)
- form: lightbulb always gray in darker theme (76a42bb4)
- glpiselectfield: bad WHERE criteria with entities (154a3531)
- glpiselectfield: comparison with regex (e6986b04)
- issue: performance problem in sync issue query (0e1761c9)
- issue: performance problem in sync issue query (74b38ec0)
- issue: requester replaced by author on ticket update (a8580a79)
- issue: sync issues problem when a ticket has several validators (backport 2.12) (#2971) (e3011590)
- radiosfield: accessibility from keyboard (e528aae7)
- targetticket: assign group actor from object (42aaadd4)
- textareafield: compatibility with GLPI 9.10 (a325a948)
- textareafield: compatibility with GLPI 9.5.10 (7f2ff1a9)
- textfield: remove invalid ‘\r\n’ tokens (#3065) (da9d8dca)
- wizard: bad label when searching KB items (f469d048)
- ldapselectfield: lazy loading (1afc6753)
Help / Contribution needed
- Locales updates: Some languages don’t have maintainer, or are late (many untranslated content). Please contribute on Transifex.
- documentation review and updates
This version is compatible with GLPI 10.0.
Upgrade from 2.13.0 or later
A database sanity check is done before running the upgrade. If the tables of the plugin have a difference with the expected schema the upgrade will fail with a message similar to the following:
The database schema is not consistent with the installed Formcreator 2.13.0.
To see the logs enable the plugin and run the command bin/console glpi:database:check_schema_integrity -p formcreator
It is required to fix the database, using the diff produced by the CLI command given in the message. Once done, try again to upgrade.
ℹ️ If you know what you are doing you may bypass the sanity check from CLI with the following command.
bin/console glpi:plugin:install formcreator -f -p skip-db-check
Possible encoding problems in tickets created in GLPI 9.5 or older
⚠️ GLPI 10.0 encodes rich text content in a different way compared to GLPI 9.5. This revealed some bugs in the plugin in previous versions and GLPI may display old tickets with HTML tags. A CLI tool is available to fix 2 types of inconsistencies. You should test the command in a testing environment or do a backup first.
- just reencode br (cce2e7e1c)
- show KB items without category (91f4deb75)
- abstractitiltarget: email addresses were ignored (4c28a09b8)
- docs: mix of single and singular/plural locales (dc8f38cc3)
- dropdownfield: tree depth not restored in design dialog (af4096bba)
- fields: add default value to prevent SQL error (#2965) (19f039569)
- form: risk of selecting the wrong form in DOM (bb31fd163)
- form: submit once (b00844208)
- form: unescape form name (5b802658a)
- formanswer: PHP 8.1 compatbility, error message if invalid JSON detected (8ff7ff91a)
- formanswer: PHP 8.1 compatibility: null passed instead of string (297fb2713)
- formanswer: redirect after submission of targetless form (4d60239d1)
- requesttypefield: warning if comparing against empty value (dca5afb82)
- section: label for conditions in designer (01e570319)
- wizard: FAQ list (#3031) (bb0732ca7)
- tool to repair escaping problem in some tickets (68db0ffda)
- form: submit forms once (abed86101)
- formanswer: notification with URL to generated objets (fa6a360f0)
- formanswer: restore toasts when craeting targets (f43df3ebb)
- install: show the DB diff when upgrade runs from CLI (#2994) (4abb099a6)
Help / Contribution needed
Locales updates: Some languages don’t have maintainer, or are late (many untranslated content). Please contribute on Transifex.