Formcreator plugin for GLPI is a plugin which allows to create custom forms of easy access and also one or more tickets or changes when the form is filled. Today we are happy to announce the release of Formcreator plugin version 2.11.0.
Want to know more about how it works? Find the answer in our blog post.
- actorsfield: missed function rename
- condition: loss of condition on submit button
- entityconfig: bad constant value
- form: add label to validator inputs
- form: add spacing between questions
- form: reimplement submit button conditions
- issue: loss of issue on automatic action
- question: handle long label display
- section: improve again UI
Full list is available here: click
- condition: add condition to show or hide the item
- dropdownfield: integrate splitcat