Important note: this version is compatible with GLPI version 9.5.5.
Formcreator plugin for GLPI is a plugin which allows to create custom forms of easy access and also one or more tickets or changes when the form is filled. Today we are happy to announce the release of Formcreator plugin version 2.11.3.
Want to know more about how it works? Find the answer in our blog post.
- condition: avoid HTML entities in dropdown
- dropdownfield: disable recursivity
- fields: prevent empty expression evaluation
- form: bad sql expression for right check
- form: bad SQL to find validator groups
- form: compatibility with dark theme
- form: sort not applied on 1st display
- form: version check on import
- formanswer: load answers when validating a formanswer
- formanswer: no longer need to call showfields on display
Complete list of bugs: click here
- form: enable / disable form with single click
- glpiselectfield: databases plugin support
- issue: change status conversion matrix
Download: click this link