This version is compatible with GLPI 9.5.5 or later only. Users of GLPI 10 must use Formcreator 2.13 or later. Support of GLPI 9.5.4 and earlier has been dropped, see notes of version 2.11.3 to know the reason.
⚠️ This version intends to fix compatibility with GLPI 9.5.10 and 9.5.11 which contains an upgrade of TinyMCE (used for rich text editors). Some other fixes are also available in this release; see the changelog.
⚠️ Important note: Some administrators use business rules relying on the request source field in tickets to distinguish tickets created by Formcreator. A change has been done in the plugin to allow customization of the request source via ticket templates. Target ticktets without template will lose the request source “Formcreator”. If business rules use the request source “Formcreator” it is recommended to add a ticket template to target tickets, with a predefiend field “request source” set to “Formcreator”.
- abstracttarget: retrieve sub itemtype from question (eccf3d1a)
- condition: empty sql IN statement (8e4d0491)
- dropdownfield,glpiselectfield: shiw item ID only on user preference (53dc3aeb)
- form: lightbulb always gray in darker theme (76a42bb4)
- glpiselectfield: bad WHERE criteria with entities (154a3531)
- glpiselectfield: comparison with regex (e6986b04)
- issue: performance problem in sync issue query (0e1761c9)
- issue: performance problem in sync issue query (74b38ec0)
- issue: requester replaced by author on ticket update (a8580a79)
- issue: sync issues problem when a ticket has several validators (backport 2.12) (#2971) (e3011590)
- radiosfield: accessibility from keyboard (e528aae7)
- targetticket: assign group actor from object (42aaadd4)
- textareafield: compatibility with GLPI 9.10 (a325a948)
- textareafield: compatibility with GLPI 9.5.10 (7f2ff1a9)
- textfield: remove invalid ‘\r\n’ tokens (#3065) (da9d8dca)
- wizard: bad label when searching KB items (f469d048)
- ldapselectfield: lazy loading (1afc6753)
Help / Contribution needed
- Locales updates: Some languages don’t have maintainer, or are late (many untranslated content). Please contribute on Transifex.
- documentation review and updates