Here is the first bugfixes release for GLPI 10.
You can download the archive on GitHub.
A lot of issues have been fixed since the first GLPI 10 version.
Below you will find a short list of key points of this release:
- Several fixes on inventory rules
- Several fixes for reservation feature
- Fix status change in assistance objects when modifying actors
- Fix preselection as requester in assistance object
- Add global locks management for inventory
- Re-implementation of the document addition action in assistance object
- Impersonate feature now displays hints if unavailable
- Updates with GLPI console can now check integrity of the database
- The GANTT feature has been moved to a plugin
- The GLPI licence has been moved to GPLv3+
The full changelog is available for more details.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contribute regularly to the GLPI project!