GLPI 9.5.1: bugfixes version.
After several days, Teclib’ is happy to announce the release of GLPI 9.5.1.
This release fixes a security issue that has been recently discovered. Update is strongly recommended.
You can download the GLPI 9.5.1 archive on GitHub.
You’ll find below the list of changes in this bugfixes version:
- [security] SQL injection on new clone feature
- alignment of some table columns
- added domains in global search and Assets > global
- fixed several problems with email retrieval via email collectors
- fixed several display problems in the planning
- correction (and error display) of marketplace registration key input
- and others.
The full changelog is available for more details.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contributes regularly to the GLPI project!