GLPI Agent 1.2 has been released.
You’re encouraged to upgrade your GLPI agents or migrate if you’re still using FusionInventory agents.
You can download it on the GLPI Agent github project:
This release includes some fixes and enhancements. Here are the most important ones:
- For inventory task, we integrated:
- some patches from the FusionInventory community and our own, including lxc container inventory enhancement, AnyDesk remote managament enhancement,
- a fix for TeamViewer remote management inventory,
- a new feature to inventory flatpak packages on linux,
- a fix to inventory SQL Server 2012 Express databases,
- a fix for snap packages inventory on linux,
- many monitor inventory enhancements for a lot of Acer monitors.
- RemoteInventory task has been enhanced for remote ssh inventory of linux/unix platforms. It now also supports ssh user/password authentication.
- Netdiscovery and NetInventory tasks has also been updated with few enhancements.
- User interactions for the Deploy task had a problem with message encoding. This is fixed.
- For the http interface, the SSL Server plugin was faulty. This is fixed and you now can select ciphers to support.
- The injector script now supports short name as folder and the -R option handling has been fixed.
- We added as contribution the ADMX/ADML files for agent configuration via GPO.
We also introduces with this version a new solution for linux users: You can now use the AppImage GLPI Agent installer for any linux distribution supporting AppImage format.
Just check the dedicated documentation at:
As always, you can check the more detailed changelog at: