We are happy to announce our new silver partner in New Caledonia – Ikigai.
Ikigai’s purpose is to support organizations in their development by building and maintaining a healthy
and stable environment in accordance with your needs and expectations.
They propose pragmatic and realistic solutions (organizational, technical) consistent
with the size of the organization, its context and its challenges.
Their experts have been integrating and operating the ITSM GLPI solution, associated with the inventory and other components for more than 10 years.
They rely on ITIL and ISO standards and on their personal experience of operating an information system associated with an in-depth knowledge of IT hygiene measures.
They operate in the following fields:
- Management, coordination and definition of projects
- Definition of IT master plans
- Definition of the Information Systems strategy
- Design and implementation of IS solutions
- Security regulation and control functions (CI, RSSI, DPO)
- Regulatory projects (RGPD, PCI-DSS, ISO22/27XXXX, …)
- Design and implementation of organizational processes
- Quality, compliance and security audit
- Website: https://www.ikigai.business/
We are excited that GLPI ITSM solution is becoming more and more represented all over the world and GLPI Network (our support offer for on-premises – get your IT Infrastructure secured) subscription service will be available for more customers through our new partners.
Our large partnership network is always open for new collaborations. If you are interested in representing one of our products in your country, get in touch with us: https://glpi-project.org/contact/
Being a partner means:
- Having an a direct access to the Teclib´s tech expertise;
- Get special discounts;
- Access official support,
- Many other tools which will help you to gain more customers and increase reputation on the market by adding open source ITSM to your portfolio.
Discover all benefits of being a partner here: https://glpi-project.org/partners/