GLPI version 9.4.4 is available!
After several weeks Teclib’ is happy to announce the release of GLPI 9.4.4.
You can download the GLPI 9.4.4 archive on GitHub.
You’ll find below the changes of this bug fixes version:
- [security] Prevent account takeover vulnerability,
- [security] Prevent execution of XSS on rich text,
- fix cache key length issues,
- fix user picture removal at login,
- several fixes on recurring tickets,
- fix some transfer errors related to entities among others,
- and more!
The full changelog is available for more details.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contribute regularly to the GLPI project.
Want to try the most advanced GLPI version? Check our GLPI Network Subscriptions which includes exclusive plugins developed by Teclib´.
If you need a free personal demonstration or you want to use GLPI on cloud, test GLPI Network Cloud for 15 days for free!