What is GLPI Agent?
GLPI Agent is an application used for software and hardware inventory for Android-based phones (for the moment).
The data collected by GLPI Agent directly goes to the ITSM GLPI software via the FusionInventory plugin.
Access the full features list here: https://glpi-project.github.io/android-inventory-agent/
- New design of the interface
- Manual run and send the inventory
- Schedule tasks to run and send the inventory
- Send inventory to multiple GLPI servers
- Show local inventory under the app (app has a feature which allows user to look at the data retrieved by the inventory)
- Share local inventory (sms / mails / bluetooth etc …) – share it (an xml / json file) via native Android sharing
- Start app on a system boot
- QR code and Deeplink management to pre-fill agent configuration (requires a plugin available only in the GLPI Network subscription)
Android mobile devices compatibility:
- From Android 4 (Jelly Bean) to Android 9 (Pie)
GLPI/FusionInventory/Agent Config compatibility:
|GLPI||FUSION||PLUGIN AGENT CONFIG|
|Release link||Release link||GLPI Network Subscription|
How you can get GLPI Android Inventory Agent?
You can download it on Google Play: click
The professional support for GLPI Android Inventory Agent and GLPI is available through our Partners´ Network for the customers covered by GLPI Network Subscription. Obtain a personalised professional support by contacting us: click
GLPI Android Inventory Agent is interconnected with GLPI and FusionInventory plugin.
Use CMDB management with GLPI and FusionInventory inventory rules to manage easily your Android-based mobile fleet.
GLPI plugin “Agent Config” allows you to easily configure (server and inventory frequency) the agent via QR Code or DeepLink (only available under GLPI Network subscription)