GLPI NETWORK BASIC* 9.4.3 IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON WEB SERVICES.
We are happy to announce that now you can enjoy updated version of GLPI on Amazon Web Services: 9.4.3.
You’ll find below the changes of this bugfixes version:
- Fix issues with performance when using entities,
- New “Prevent taking into account” action on tickets´ business rules,
- New “Status” criteria for tickets´ business rules,
- Change and problem tasks can now be marked as private,
- and more!
We also would like to remind all benefits of using GLPI Network Basic on AWS. First of all GLPI on AWS is a pre-configured GLPI ready to use: no more time spent on configuration, Teclib´ team already did the work for you!
Second advantage would be a pay-per-hour option: save money and use GLPI only when you need to.
Third, enjoy all benefits of Basic package:
- Oauth connections to external identity providers (Office 365, Azure, Google, Amazon, Github, Facebook, etc.)
- Split of the tickets´ categories list into several lists (one per level)
- Additional reports for Metabase integration
- HP Warranties retrieval script
Plugins included & supported:
- FusionInventory. Inventory and automatic deployment
- Datainjection. CSV files injection
- Ticket escalation and Helpdesk enhancements (Escalade)
- PDF. PDF printing
- Order. Order management
- Formcreator. New form creation
- Uninstall. Assets uninstall
Start your 5 days free trial now!